Become an accredited agile master in public services
08 July 2015
Wednesday, 8 July 2015 at 09am - Thursday, 9 July 2015 at 5.30pm
RedQuadrant, London, United Kingdom
- Tired of it being so hard to deliver change?
- Is reality getting in the way with its unpredictable events?
- Finding it hard to deal with all those complex human relations?
Join us for our two day agile training course to learn how to embrace complexity and utilise prototyping to keep on adapting and improving. We are excited to be running this course in conjunction with the Lean, Agile, and Systems Thinking Public Service Transformation Academy as part of a whole week of service transformation masterclasses.
The alternative approach to the traditional project management approach, agile is the new buzz word when it comes to the complex, unpredictable world that is the public sector today. This two day accredited training course will not only teach you the theory of this dynamic approach, but see you put into practice the agile method that we believe in.
Through interactive training, online testing, and experiential learning you will leave the course confident to deliver projects in your own workplace in a lean, transparent way. Key subjects we will cover:
- What does agile really mean? What does lean really mean? How does the combination of them work?
- Lean tools and techniques: from process mapping to prototypes
- Agile scrum for service prototyping
- Identifying and delivering cashable benefits
- Designing with the customer in mind: tools and techniques
- Valuing individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Engaging leaders, politicians, employees, stakeholders and customers
- A practical example: housing benefits simulation
Agile can allow you to free up internal capacity to change and develop without having to depend on ‘big bang’ implementations that can fail at the last minute and hurt performance. This course will enable you to develop a new awareness for change and be able to select and use the most appropriate tools in identifying and deliverable cashable savings.
Cost: £745.00 plus VAT
Book your place on Eventbrite
Or see here for details about how to book a full week of great training, incorporating this course as well as 'Whole systems change' and our ‘Defensive behaviours: critical conversations’ masterclass - at a considerable discount.