Introduction to leader transformation
15 July 2015
1 day course led by Peter Cooper, hosted by RedQuadrant
15 July, RedQuadrant head office in Vauxhall
FREE premeet day to discuss your impact on cultural and service transformation in practice - Wednesday 1 July
Are you responsible for leading a transformation programme?
Have you experienced an impact on you personally as a leader? How are you managing the pressures? Have you considered the development opportunity that this might be for you and others?
We are pleased and excited to invite you to a special leadership development training opportunity that will enable you to connect your own development to the transformation you are leading.
What’s it all about? This training package provides an excellent introduction to the practice of system leadership, viewed from a leadership development perspective. Put simply, it will provide you with a framework to understand your own development and to understand where you are up to in that journey.
Can you give me some more detail? This workshop is based on decades of research into the nature of adult development as it relates to leadership. It provides leaders with the means to understand themselves and others. It also begins to make a bridge to developing their practice in organisational transformation
Why should I be there? Who else is going to be there?
This day should appeal to all senior leaders in positions at least two levels removed from the client, or one level removed from direct operational leadership.
We have successfully helped managers, programme managers, chief executives, directors, and many other senior employees who find themselves leading transformation projects, perhaps for the first time.
Who will benefit most from this course? Leaders of service or business transformation projects in all sectors will find this course invaluable.
What are the key components of the day?
The key question that underpins the day – and will be answered – is how fully attendees have considered and prepared themselves for the need to develop personally as they cope with the leadership challenges they face. The leader development framework provided will help them to:
- Understand themselves and the way that their behaviour impacts on others
- Understand how others make sense of what is happening - a framework to use to help them understand how others might be experiencing service transformation
- An understanding of their own developmental journey
- Develop a practice of personal development that provides the means to enhance their rate of development
- Appreciation of the three levels of feedback and the nature of triple-loop learning and how they can use that to drive their own development
- Some practical tools to use in tackling systems challenges that come from double loop learning
- Understanding of the practical application of these frameworks and tools
- Provide the opportunity for ongoing support
The course sets challenges to stimulate thinking and catalyse effective learning. Participants will prepare for the course by undertaking an exercise is assessing their own development. They will have the opportunity to develop thinking that goes beyond just process, and which will equip them well to create constructive conditions in their day to day transformational leadership challenges.
As this is the first time we are bringing this exciting course to the UK, we are offering the day to all participants at a special price of £750 + VAT, a reduction from the standard cost of £995.
Book your place on Eventbrite, or email email@example.com for more information